Thank you for considering admission to Southwestern Christian College. We believe our solid reputation for academic excellence presents exceptional opportunities for you to pursue your educational goals.
Outlined below is the information the Office of Admissions must receive to process an admission application.
Fall Semester............... August 17
Spring Semester........... January 10
Application Fee: $20.00
=> SWCC View Book <=
1. Completed Application -- All sections of the admissions application must be completed, and the application signed by the applicant and returned with the $20.00 fee before your application can be processed. The fee is non-refundable. (click to download PDF) or click here for (online application)
2. Official Transcripts
Freshman Students -- Entering freshmen must present completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, diplomas, and certificates.
Transfer Students -- Transfer student applicants must submit official transcripts from all colleges attended, U.S. and abroad.
3. SAT/ACT -- These test are not required but are recommended.
4. Medical Record -- A basic physical completed by a physician. (click to download)
5. Immunization Record -- A copy of your shot records.
6. Photograph -- Current photograph. (size 2x2 preferred)
7. Academic Recommendation Form (click to download)
8. Character Recommendation Form (click to download)
9. Residence Hall Form (click to download)
10. Financial Assistance - FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form (click to download) SWCC's code is 003618
11. Essay -- A one page typed essay on the following topic: If you could bring only two items to Southwestern to tell your roommate the most about who you are, what would they be and why would you choose them? Please conclude with a short statement addressing why you are applying to Southwestern and what you hope to attain from your education here.
12. Information for Foreign
Thank you again for considering SWCC and we hope to see you soon!